Re: Weird laptop

"Ellie" <ellie@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4ggfmcF1nfpnvU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Paul Griffiths" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:TJCog.73396$uP.68438@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Liz" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:avh5a2timm2bmof0ke1udch4f1ap77p07b@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:00:49 GMT, Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Bertie Wiggins" <bertie.wiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:12:53 +0100, Kath <kath@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<>
A nipple.

A klit.

Did you mean a kilt?

Well nobody else had the courage to ask, so we'll listen carefully for
the answer.

Am I the fool who steps in where angels fear to tread?

If the cap fits...

I've never been a big fan. The fact that play has to stop while all that
messing around with creams or gels takes place tends to take the spontaneity
out of the whole thing IMHO.

--
Paul Griffiths

  • Re: Weird laptop
    ... Did you mean a kilt? ... Well nobody else had the courage to ask, ... Am I the fool who steps in where angels fear to tread? ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Weird laptop
    ... Did you mean a kilt? ... Well nobody else had the courage to ask, ... Am I the fool who steps in where angels fear to tread? ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Weird laptop
    ... A klit. ... Did you mean a kilt? ... Well nobody else had the courage to ask, ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Weird laptop
    ... A klit. ... Did you mean a kilt? ... Well nobody else had the courage to ask, ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: (?) Nha.c
    ... for nobody. ... The Fool On The Hill ... Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)