Numbers: epxanding a range of a chart

OK, I know the (to my mind unituitive but there you go) way of exapnding a graph's range. You click on the graph, a blue tab appears above the range, you command-click it and a white circle you can drag then appears at the bottom-right of the range. Drag the circle, and you're done.

Fine, if slightly nuts. However, I have no idea what a -red- tab means when you click a range. This red tab isn't responding to command click, so I don't know how to expand the range of one of my graphs. I have seven graphs in this sheet so don't really want to do them all again, besides which the other six all responded fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Ian
--
Check out Proto the album: <http://studioicm.com/proto/>

  • Excdel graph
    ... I've been using graphs for a longer time. ... want to expand my graphs and graph individuals within the 5 graphed ... The new graphs are on the next tab and I ... axis is checked "linked to source" and it show a correct range, ...
  • If date matches and formula hasnt already been calculated previou
    ... So on one tab I have my colleagues enter certain values for that day and on ... the values over and then uses them in formulas to calculate data for graphs. ... going blank because the dates no longer match? ...
  • Re: Copying Tabs in Excel
    ... Christopher Anderson wrote: ... Tab A has data, Tab B has graphs from ... > change the source data from Tab B to Tab B. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Copying Tabs in Excel
    ... I have two tabs in an excel worksheet. ... Tab A has data, Tab B has graphs from ... change the source data from Tab B to Tab B. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Drag one image on top
    ... When I drag the active image to the inactive tab the ... inactive image opens but the active image just becomes the inactive ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)