Old(er) guitar software

I know a couple of people here are into gee-tars, so I thought it give this a
try... Mate of mine wants to find something called 'AmpliTube' to install on
his G4 iBook. He thinks he need the first version of it (it's up to V3 now,
apparently). Anyone know if this is available anywhere? The company say they
can't supply it, and the deprecated app sites I've found don't have it.

Cheers ... Mark

  • Re: Old(er) guitar software
    ... Mate of mine wants to find something called 'AmpliTube' to install on ... his G4 iBook. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Old(er) guitar software