New entry to the document syncing arena

These people want to sync ALL your documents EVERYWHERE, on ALL your devices.
No mean feat.

<https://doo.net/en/index.html>

Lion & higer (sic), and iOS version still in development.

Cheers ... Mark

  • Re: Apple applications - getting a bit naff?
    ... Take the one which has inspired this post: Find My Friends on iOS. ... and wants to whip up a quick card to send. ... inevitably scroll slightly horizontally as well and suddenly the scroll bar ... Haven't used Lion enough yet to comment on that. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Lion: Apple does it again!
    ... What other OS has managed tasks in anything even quite similar to how Lion ... It's not quite the same as iOS: ... if they were not inconsistent they would not show the context ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Why Lion hiding scrollbars by default is a Bad Thing?
    ... Just hidden -- since long before iOS was a thought in anyone's ... but up till now I could access my user folder without working ... around the annoyingly pointless hidding of it in Lion. ... I cannot revert enough of the Lion UI to make me ever want to downgrade ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: How much iCloud now?
    ... have misunderstood the OP's "and yet will be the *only* way to sync Lion devices", since a "Lion device" means a Mac. ... With the changes to MobileMe earlier this year iTunes no longer syncs calendars to iPods & iPhones. ... SL syncs the calendars to MobileMe, and the iPods/iPhones sync their calendars to MobileMe over the air. ... To restate my concern a bit better: it is not completely clear if iOS 4.early devices will be able to move from syncing with MobileMe to syncing with iCloud. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Cook uses an Android phone
    ... Davoud wrote: ... In no way does my GUI resemble that of my iOS ... runs as it did before Lion, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)