OT: Other Amazons

I've used the US, French, and Italian sites without problems. The Italian one is particularly good for books (Italian ones) which are cheaper, and much cheaper if you can buy more than one at a time as the €6 delivery charge is per order, not item. Strangely, the books seem to end up being delivered from an Amazon site in Scotland.

It also helps if you have a credit card, like Nationwide, that gives you the full market rate, and without charges or commission, for non-sterling purchases.

Kit.

  • Re: Default value
    ... > I'm creating a form for capturing my stock trade data. ... > transaction, there are a few expenses that is based on the amount of the ... For example, commission, government levies, stamp duty, etc. ... Set the default value of each type of charges by using formula. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Dollars to euros without foreign transaction charges
    ... They all do different calculations on exchange rates and commission ... bank is a member of one of the big international networks like Cirrus. ... >without paying foreitn transaction charges to banks. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • EU bans airlines from hiding taxes and charges
    ... banned from hiding taxes and extra charges when advertising their ... Commission also said its new regulations on air services, ... "Airlines will be required to include all taxes and charges in the ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • European Commission hits Intel with antitrust charges
    ... BRUSSELS (MarketWatch) -- European Commission antitrust regulators ... Friday charged Intel Corp. ... The commission's charges, known as a statement of objections, give ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • RE: Default value
    ... You need to use a lookup table for the broker commission. ... > I'm creating a form for capturing my stock trade data. ... > there are a few expenses that is based on the amount of the transaction. ... Set the default value of each type of charges by using formula. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)