HOw to contact Apple ID help people ?

Hi all,

For a couple of months nw I have been having continual problems with my
Apple ID.

It keeps telling me that the email address is not valid and to change my
password.

Then when I go through the process, it tells me that the system didn't
save the changes and to try later. This has been going on for months.

Nothing in the FAQ etc helps.

Is there any help email or contact form I can use to try to get this
fixed ?

Howard

  • Re: A2Central News
    ... None of the search engines refer to usenet directly - even with a ... google search you'll find c.s.a2 via a link to the FAQ. ... I found a link to the FAQ on the first page with the ... simplest search: "Apple II" ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: I only program the C64
    ... > I think the C64 is the most powerful computer available, ... > buy one fast and throw away the old-fashioned PC and Apple crap. ... C++ Faq: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite ... http://www.josuttis.com -- C++ STL Library book ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Sys 6.01 disks in .2mg format
    ... some do not use google :-) ... I've been thinking about making a more concise FAQ which has just the ... Alltech's site on Apple II stuff doesn't appear to exist anymore). ... RamFast rom version info (floptical compatibility), ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: A2Central News
    ... A yahoo search for Apple II reveals zero links to csa2. ... Or try "apple ii" faq. ... Central information resource for Apple II users featuring 100's of Q&A ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: GS + CD300e Plus
    ... to try out a Apple CD300e Plus drive i have had in storage for years. ... I have read the FAQ and some posts, but am struggling to get it to ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)