I loathe Apple Mail

Half an hour ago I sent a message.

It has disappeared. I have no idea where. There's no sign of it at all,
anywhere.

In a folder in Drafts, there's a message I sent last night. I know it
got sent, because people replied to it.

The same message is also in a Recovered Messages folder.

Oh this thing is a vile bit of software.

Daniele

  • Re: IMAP not defaulting sent/drafts folder
    ... in the Drafts folder under the Personal Folder header and not the IMAP ... I am using Outlook 2003 with SBS 03 running the Exchagne Server. ... is only one account existing in the Outlook configuration, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Please fix "You replied ..." issue when replying to received messa
    ... as soon as the message is saved to Drafts the notice, ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... That the item is still in the Drafts or Outbox folder tells you that it has ... NOT yet been sent (or, to be factual, accepted by whatever mail server you ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: IMAP Draft Folder
    ... > glitch in Entourage when saving mail to the IMAP Drafts folder. ... > message not only in the Drafts IMAP folder but also in a local Drafts ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Unexplained temporary freezes in Thunderbird Fedora 13
    ... a simple viewing of 'drafts' folder will show you what is there. ... as for lvm, only reasoning i can relate to thunderbird is that lvm is set ... darken and freeze. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Saving email into a nested folder -- simple question?
    ... Yes, for messages, I usually have Add refer to Drafts. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... >> New messages always save in Drafts, regardless of what folder you use for the Items.Add method. ... >> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)