Aperture Update

Looking at the information about an updated Aperture
<http://www.apple.com/aperture/whats-new.html> I'm struggling to work
out what version this is.

It reads like a new major revision with revised GUI and shared library
but the app store version remains unchanged.

What the news?

--
Cheers,

Steve

  • Re: Aperture Update
    ... It reads like a new major revision with revised GUI and shared library ... Lightroom and Aperture before LR v4.0 finally convinced me to move ... and will keep using it for photo books where it is far better. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Paging the camera-isti
    ... the relationship between ISO, shutter speed, aperture and depth of ... I'm still really struggling to get my head around it. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)