Curious iTunes problem
- From: Mark <captain.black@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 13:41:57 +0100
Whenever iTunes pops up an alert to do with a connected iDevice (had two,
maybe three different ones now), and I'm in a different Space, the Dock icon
starts jumping up and down. When I switch to my iTunes Space, iTunes is
completely unresponsive and gives a dull 'bonk' sound when I try to click on
something (correctly, as there is an alert dialog waiting to be dismissed
before I can interact with the main interface again). So far, so normal.
However, the alert dialog is invisible. Well, I say invisible, but if I
activate my Space shortcut, it appears for a millisecond floating above
iTunes. Then it's gone when I go back to full-size. The only way I've found
to show it is to select 'Hide' from the iTunes Dock icon, then click the icon
again to 'show' it - then the alert is there, in front of iTunes. What on
earth is going on??
Cheers ... Mark
- Prev by Date: Re: Saving deleted emails on iPad?
- Next by Date: Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Nike air Max 87 Shoes Nike air Max TN (www.edoplaza.com)
- Previous by thread: iTunes playlist
- Next by thread: Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Nike air Max 87 Shoes Nike air Max TN (www.edoplaza.com)