Dual 9v tip and USB charger?

Does there exist a charger that can do a standard 9v tip, and also do a USB
connection?

I don't seem to be able to come up with the right search terms for this.
Searching on dual 9v USB charger comes up with exactly what you'd expect:
chargers with outputs for USB sockets only. I'm looking for one that has a
normal lead+tip arrangement, with USB ports as an addition.

Cheers,
Ian

--
Check out Proto the album: <http://studioicm.com/proto/>

  • Re: [RFC/PATCH 1/5] usb: otg: add notifier support
    ... >Let's keep charger events separate from anything else, ... the idea was to notify USB events to interested drivers, ... need to be coupled to a transceiver at all. ... usb_gadget_connect/disconnectis implemented in drivers/usb/musb/musb_gadget.c, BCC module is a power_supply driver. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: IPAQ 310 12V charger
    ... I bought an cigar lighter charger off eBay for my iPAQ 3630 when I bought ... through its USB port then it can power/charge ANY OTHER device that can ... That could even be a PC style USB socket - ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: OT - MP3 Player recomendations sought
    ... If you buy the new Jaguar XF it has a dedicated MP3/Ipod socket, usb ... connection and charger in the arm rest. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: "Unauthorized charger" peeve
    ... Motorola goes to some trouble to protect your USB devices from the ... overcurrent their cellphones would cause by charging off your USB ports. ... power cables available. ... USB Data -?- shorted to pin x in charger cable. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Ultralast Charger Comes with Hybrio Batteries, and can run off USB port (plus 120-240 VAC an
    ... As we see with USB powered NiMH chargers, ... *very* slow charger. ... cells wouldn't really help very much. ... One model uses a single AA battery, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)