Re: MacSOUP fans; small world
- From: real-not-anti-spam-address@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (D.M. Procida)
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:32:00 +0100
The Older Gentleman <totallydeadmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just returned from Amsterdam, where I was at a conference. I was
speaking to someone who was interested in some software I created - and
who turns out to be a colleague of Stefan Haller!
Amongst other things Stefan is apparently an astounding musician,
capable of doing such things as extemporising variations on complex
pieces of classical music - on a *computer* keyboard.
Somehow, that news doesn't surprise me.
Did you ask when he was going to develop an iPhone version of MacSoup?
I don't think he even knew what MacSOUP was. Or Usenet...
- Prev by Date: Re: MacSOUP fans; small world
- Next by Date: Re: Help! My mac has gone insane
- Previous by thread: Re: MacSOUP fans; small world
- Next by thread: Re: MacSOUP fans; small world