Inkjet printers - what's good nowadays?
- From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim)
- Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:33:56 +0100
My Canon iP5200 Wireless today told me that *all* of its ink needed
changing. Statistically it was bound to happen sooner or later.
So I toddle over to my local Comet (yes, I know, I know) and found that
replacing all of the ink would cost north of £100.
A new printer would cost less and come with ink.
So. I've replaced the ink with some PCWorld own-brand ink (£40 in total)
and I'll see how that goes, but what are good inkjet printers nowadays?
Needs to be wireless and be capable of CD printing. Don't need
multifunction but wouldn't turn it down either. Wireless-N would be
nice, but I'll take G.
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
understatement since the captain of the Titanic reported some
slightly damp tablecloths." http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
- Prev by Date: Re: New Apple store opens tomorrow
- Next by Date: Re: New Apple store opens tomorrow
- Previous by thread: iPad and Kindle app
- Next by thread: Re: Inkjet printers - what's good nowadays?