iPad: Does it support multiple accounts?

I'm thinking of purchasing an iPad to have as a 'lying around the living
room' device for ad hoc Internet access.

Does it support multiple user accounts in a Macintosh stylee or is it only a
single-user device?

TIA

  • Re: PHP script to disable/enable internet access
    ... > We are finally getting DSL again... ... > but our PC is in the living room... ... > All is fine and dandy right now, ... easy way to enable and disable our internet access. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: iPad: Does it support multiple accounts?
    ... Does it support multiple user accounts in a Macintosh stylee or is it only a ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: X-No-Archive, here we go again ;-)
    ... connections. ... There are still people living in places here right in the USA ... which don't have any Internet access at all. ... extra slrn documentation: http://slrn-doc.sourceforge.net/ ...
    (news.software.readers)