Re: DAB/Internet radios for the kitchen...
- From: Jaimie Vandenbergh <jaimie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 23:24:57 +0100
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:19:29 +0100, Justin C
In article <1j0r23u.3gcphab6cwiN%peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Ceresole wrote:
Hans Sluiman <not@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I was looking for a new internet radio (no need for DAB if you can
access thousands of internet streams which often sound better than UK
DAB stations) I would go again for the Roberts Stream 201
What does it sound like?
For the past four years (or so) in the kitchen we have had a Bose Wave
FM set and the sound of that is beautiful- if needs be it really fills
Don't ever tell an audiophile that Bose sounds beautiful, they'll think
FM. In a kitchen. It's never going to make an audiophile happy, and
tbh I personally enjoy making the sort who would make that sort of
Those Waves do do a good job of filling a kitchen with listenable
sound. As does the Pure Evoke Flow, come to that - my first thought
when I got it playing was that it sounded rather Wavey.
Cheers - Jaimie
"Dawn is a beautiful way to end an evening. It's a lousy way
to start a day." - Dominic Flandry
- Prev by Date: Re: Is there a program that can clean up Address Book
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a program that can clean up Address Book
- Previous by thread: Re: DAB/Internet radios for the kitchen...
- Next by thread: Re: DAB/Internet radios for the kitchen...