Re: [OT] Wolfram Alpha
- From: J.J. O'Shea <try.not.to@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:12:54 -0400
On Sun, 17 May 2009 18:35:18 -0400, Justin C wrote
(in article <slrnh11495.vci.justin.0905@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
In article <slrnh10k6n.tm9.justin.0905@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Justin C wrote:
In article <jpWdnTIMr72Hr43XnZ2dnUVZ8tpi4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David
It certainly is an interesting concept; I wonder how the people in
Penarth will react when they find themselves 154 miles from Wales...
I'd just like to say, before I combust from the inevitable flames, that
it was too difficult to resist. I know Wales to be beautiful and the
people originating their to be some of the nicest you could hope to
meet. Nothing derogatory was intended, I would have said the same for
any place named, it's nothing personal.
I apologise for any offence I have caused.
I was going to make a remark about sheep, but I managed to restrain myself.
email to oshea dot j dot j at gmail dot com.
- Prev by Date: Re: SD copy error?
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Wolfram Alpha - paging Jim
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Wolfram Alpha
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] Wolfram Alpha