Re: iphone cases

On 2007-11-02 17:57:44 +0000, pjwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Phillip Walters) said:

I did too until the data plans were announced, I am not so sure now, I
will be there or thereabouts on launch night just to see how powerful
the urge to buy is.

In the FAQ it mentions the fair use policy and talks about excessive use etc it sounds must more realistic that the 200MB mentioned before. It actually sounds just like I would expect it too. A fair use policy to hits the extremists rather than everyone which is what 200MB would do. A fair use policy that hits the masses would not only not be fair but would not be unlimited.

David

.