Re: iphone cases

On 2007-11-02 17:57:44 +0000, pjwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Phillip Walters) said:

I did too until the data plans were announced, I am not so sure now, I
will be there or thereabouts on launch night just to see how powerful
the urge to buy is.

In the FAQ it mentions the fair use policy and talks about excessive use etc it sounds must more realistic that the 200MB mentioned before. It actually sounds just like I would expect it too. A fair use policy to hits the extremists rather than everyone which is what 200MB would do. A fair use policy that hits the masses would not only not be fair but would not be unlimited.

David

  • RE: Local security getting overwritten
    ... That hits the root of my question as to whether it would work to set the ... global policy instead of just that system's local policy. ... change the LSA setting on the DC. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Uncanny #477... continuity snag.
    ... The publically announced "dead stay dead" policy ... was already in place before Psylocke died, so seemingly Claremont ... It was a FAQ devoted to plot danglers, ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks)
  • Re: No lockout policy... why not?
    ... Also Dave comment hits the nail on the head, when I was at large company 30% of calls was cos users forgot their password, always happened the week during password change policy... ... I've always had a lockout policy, and I only remember one lockout in the last probably 6-7 years. ... I for one agree with you and not only set one up custom for each client, I add a monitoring alert for locked accounts and a bad password threshold alert as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: iphone cases
    ... I did too until the data plans were announced, I am not so sure now, I ... will be there or thereabouts on launch night just to see how powerful ... In the FAQ it mentions the fair use policy and talks about excessive ... A fair use policy that hits the masses would not only not be fair ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Missing Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) Policies Node
    ... Actually wireless policy has nothing to do with ADM files. ... Check out my FAQ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)