Re: Mini running headless
- From: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Woody)
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:18:55 +0100
Tim Streater <timstreater@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <1i66yhr.7r233x16kda1zN%usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Woody) wrote:
Tim Streater <tim.streater@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Once I have booted up my G4 Mini, should it still run OK if I disconnect
the display and mouse/keyboard?
No problem. Or even booting up without a mouse or keyboard. That is how
I run mine.
Blimey. Got Telepathy installed, eh?
I don't generally log into it, it does the things it does without my
help. When I do I have remote desktop.
- Prev by Date: Re: O2 Data and Wifi package for iPhone
- Next by Date: Re: O2 Data and Wifi package for iPhone
- Previous by thread: Re: Mini running headless
- Next by thread: O2 Data and Wifi package for iPhone