- From: A famous IT technical writer <Philippe.vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Dear Awstats user,
I do not know whether the problems are caused by Awstats 7.0 itself or
are caused by a combination of Awstats 7.0 and Perl 5.14.2. The
problem is that if you set in your configuration file SkipHosts and/or
SkipFiles to non empty strings, then all your records get dropped. The
OSes, Browsers, keyphrases and keywords were empty when displayed by a
Anyhow for anyone of you who would be interested with running latest
stable Awstats, you may refer to my document at
It contains a pointer to a Linux diff tarball. You may use it to patch
In the hope this will interest some of you homing a Web site.
- Prev by Date: Re: X displays on different machines used as one - possible??
- Next by Date: Re: Spurious 403 - but why?
- Previous by thread: X displays on different machines used as one - possible??
- Next by thread: skype error