Re: WMware player will not start
- From: Alan Secker <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:31:03 +0100
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo <j18e5h$qam$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Secker
Any suggestions will be gratefully received.
$PACKAGE_MANAGER erase vmware
$PACKAGE_MANAGER install VirtualBox
VirtualBox does not support Dragon Naturally Speaking.
$ Keep VirtualBox and
$ Install VMware (and get it to work reliably).
Mandriva 2012.2 (Official) for x86_64
KDE version 4.4.5
Rinning on an AMD 4-core processor
- Prev by Date: Re: WMware player will not start
- Next by Date: Which usb port is my pringer using?
- Previous by thread: Re: WMware player will not start
- Next by thread: Re: Silverlight and Linux browsers