Acer Aspire one questions again
- From: "Ivor Jones" <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:07:09 -0000
Thanks to all who've responded to my questions on the Acer Aspire 1
Another question if anyone can help. Since deciding on Fedora 10 as the OS
to use, I've found that the machine doesn't respond to the memory card
from my digital camera (Sony Memory Stick Duo). I've tried an SD card from
a friend's camera as well and no luck there either, the system just
doesn't recognise a card has been inserted.
Anything obvious I could have missed..? I don't *think* I've changed any
major config files..!
- Prev by Date: libata DVD burner DMA problems
- Next by Date: Re: libata DVD burner DMA problems
- Previous by thread: libata DVD burner DMA problems
- Next by thread: Re: Acer Aspire one questions again