Re: Reinstalling grub?

Nix wrote:
On 15 Dec 2008, Will Kemp verbalised:

Tony Houghton wrote:
It has one advantage over HTML, you can do a client-side search over a
hierarchy of pages (something that would have been a good idea for "Web
2.0" now I think of it).
Interesting. I guess you'd have to manage to navigate your way around 'info info' to work out how to do it though! ;-)

's' isn't a very hard keystroke to just guess, and 'h' gives you quick
help that also describes 's'.

Searching doesn't help you if you don't know what you're searching for. It's ']' etc that never seem to do what i expect them to do. And i've often had to use ^C to get back to where i started from!

--
http://NovemberEchoRomeoDelta.com

  • Re: Hierarchical PDF-printing with Mentor "IC Station Schematics"?
    ... Doesn't do hierarchy, either. ... Hierarchical schematics is an absolute necessity to do IC ... PSpice Schematics can't directly. ... little need for searching for a REFDES... ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Wanted API to handle user roles
    ... >I'm searching for a Java library to implement Role based access in a Web ... This API must support some kind of hierarchy. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Wanted API to handle user roles
    ... I'm searching for a Java library to implement Role based access in a Web ... This API must support some kind of hierarchy. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: port 2967 TCP
    ... Look for it by searching "port ... Sans has posted an update on exactly this question. ... I would observe that if you run *nix on a system that dual boots to a win ... searching for the exact title as quoted above, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • PRISM2 Chipsets
    ... I'm looking for datasheets for the chipset listed in the subject line. ... I've tried searching for on Intersil's site but come up with nix. ... Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)