Any Linux-friendly utilities?

I've just been notified of my latest bill from Southern Electric. I've
viewed them before in Konqueror without too much difficulty, but they seem
to have re-designed their site, and it's now unviewable (apart from a grass
verge at the bottom of the screen!) in Konqueror, Firefox or Opera. I've
threatened to change supplier because of it, but are there any better
suppliers?

Chris

  • Re: Any Linux-friendly utilities?
    ... and it's now unviewable (apart from a grass ... verge at the bottom of the screen!) ... in Konqueror, Firefox or Opera. ... threatened to change supplier because of it, ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Any Linux-friendly utilities?
    ... rousseau wrote: ... grass verge at the bottom of the screen!) ... in Konqueror, Firefox or Opera. ... I've threatened to change supplier because of it, ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Code Samples
    ... and now you know that it breaks in two fairly major ones (Konqueror is ... Opera installed for testing, its available on most major platforms. ... Its faster not to take my hands off the keyboard. ... > for beginners should be helpful, ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: NodeIterator in Firefox geht nicht - alternativen?
    ... einem Suse-Linux - keine Ahnung, ... Feature bei Firefox und Konqueror nicht eingebaut ist. ... schlecht Opera vorschreiben) oder auf den Link verzichten? ... von der ID des tr-Elements auf den Namen des Steuerelements ...
    (de.comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: VDQ : RH9 w/ flat monitor : configure how?
    ... hadn't hit compose and was still in mcubed's message), ... generic lcd to generic laptop lcd, ... I did have to re-tweak Opera and Konqueror (but not Galeon nor Mozilla -- ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)