Re: eeePC at Wetherspoon Update

On 2008-07-01, Moog <efcmoog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ian Rawlings illuminated uk.comp.os.linux by typing:
On 2008-07-01, Moog <efcmoog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He screwed Vince Snetteron Lewis's pelvis to a cake-stand.

I get the feeling this is going to be a long, dull thread.

You mean it wasn't already?

I wouldn't mind, but I paid for the 5-minute argument, not the 10-day
monty python quotefest!

http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  • Re: eeePC at Wetherspoon Update
    ... Ian Rawlings wrote: ... I get the feeling this is going to be a long, dull thread. ... I wouldn't mind, but I paid for the 5-minute argument, not the 10-day ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: April Wisemans Day
    ... had a vague feeling of dread towards the world. ... didn't witness the biting, but someone came in and told me about it. ... If you want to find a criminal mind, ... Take a look at the brain science of the criminal brain (maybe ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Critique rules
    ... 'Smooth, heavy rock.' ... again and sent out his mind. ... *Too* plain for my taste. ... I don't, for instance, get a feeling ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Just checking in
    ... Maybe, because you've now had a taste of feeling good, it feels even worse ... Sometimes the mind can play tricks to make you think everything sucks more ... God did a good job making that tree." ... you've got the month of May. Life may ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Blair, another one bites the dust !
    ... But I think it ends up as a reaction to ... it is a feeling or stimuli. ... round and round and round, most definitely feel that special feeling ... Then there's ways the mind tricks you and automatically corrects ...
    (alt.lang.asm)