Re: media player recommendations?
- From: Martin <mlburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:37:49 GMT
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:54:19 +0000, Chris wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:34:41 +0000, Chris wrote:
Agreed, but what about my other points?
Ogg compatibility, for one, seems to be a real sticking point and is
difficult to get hard info on what works and what doesn't.
I have an older Samsung, a YP-T55 and there are no problems playing ogg
files. The spec for the T10 says it will play ogg files so I would
believe that there will be no problem.
Where do you see that?
I've looked on the Samsung site and it's conspicuously absent there...
Reading around a bit I've also found that the MTP protocol (as opposed
to USB mass storage) is not well supported in Linux and as the T10 uses
that standard maybe it's a no-go?
Well thats not true as I use a creative labs zen photo with amarok and
its an mtp player, I also have a Zen Jukebox which is also seen by amarok.
In case you want to know I'm using PCLOS 2007
If its not broke must be Linux
- Prev by Date: Re: Portrait monitor in dual monitor set-up?
- Next by Date: Re: media player recommendations?
- Previous by thread: Re: media player recommendations?
- Next by thread: Re: media player recommendations?