Re: Newbie needs linux advice
- From: Alang <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:07:25 +0000
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:25:13 +0000, Andy Cap <Andy_Cap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:50:27 +0000, Martin Gregorie <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>I was using agent with wine until saturday when all of a sudden I
Don't forget there other ways to slice and dice if all else fails:
- WINE is a package that can run some Windows apps on a Linux desktop.
Its a set of DLL equivalents that map Windows system calls onto Linux
I was using Agent for mail and news and thought I'd have to give it up until I
found Wine, under which it works perfectly and of course it makes migrating
data, a breeze.
could not post. Select post reply and Agent shut down. Tried PAN as an
alternative but at teh moment can't get the hang of how it is handling
threads and the filters seem non existant. Back on windows for the
time being and using agent again. A good news reader and a way to
export my mail archive from outlook is pretty much all that is
stopping me going over to my linux drive at home for good.
- Prev by Date: Re: Newbie needs linux advice
- Next by Date: Re: Newbie needs linux advice
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie needs linux advice
- Next by thread: Re: Newbie needs linux advice