Re: Project Management tools

On 28 Oct, 07:20, fudgemonkey <mark.mel...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

We've just had a typical (motivating) team meeting at work to inspire us
to create projects. I thought about proposing a local server to host
tools to aide visiblity of information and projects.

Does anyone use a Wiki or Blog to manage projects and if so what are
the positives or negatives.

Cheers

Mark

Try dotProject http://www.dotproject.net/

Used it at a variety of companies, works well, server web client
solution, and it is free as in speech and free as in beer

  • Project Management tools
    ... We've just had a typical team meeting at work to inspire us ... I thought about proposing a local server to host ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Headless X windows
    ... >> very easy for any pc to start a session. ... >> Now on the other hand, if you do NOT have a video head the host will ... > you were running Solaris, BSD or Linux there you could understand it more ... KDE/or solaris default X then I choose that from my LOCAL server? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Looping error 5.3.5 we trying to send to domains we host.
    ... I am not forwarding to a smart host. ... No SMTP Connectors and none of the email addresses of the domains we host ... and the smarthost name or IP is not the local server (sending ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Issue resolving local domain on same server
    ... the "domain xyz.com" entry should be different from the host being looked ... nameserver 1.2.3.4 ... which resolves to 5.5.5.5 for testing purposes. ... thus it is not seeing the local server first. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: moving to godaddy hosting
    ... I'd suggest that you open the remote web then publish from the current ... host to a local server or your hard drive *first* if you don't have a ... Then publish it to your new ISP. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)