Mobile-phone under Linux

I don't know, if this is the right category, but I hope so

I'm searching for a cheap mobile-phone, that works under Linux
The only thing it should support is sending and receiving SMS, but can
anybody tell me, which mobile phone I should buy?

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)
  • RE: copied music cds have a skip in last 18 seconds
    ... If installing all missing Windows Updates doesn't fix your problem ... xiowan.......in tucson ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)