Tyan Thunder board memory question

Guys can anyone please advise. I've got a S2895 K8WE board and am having difficulties in adding additional ram. It is running fine with all slots filled with 1G modules apart from CPU1 slot B2 and CPU1 slot B1 which have 2G modules installed. I'm now trying to add 2 additional 2G modules into CPU B1 and B2 but the computer blue screens.

Can someone please advise me which slots I should add this additional memory into as the manual does not help but perhaps I'm being a bit dim.

Many thanks for your assistance.

  • Re: Macro to open text files and copy their contents.
    ... Hardly any Ram required. ... Note that "Option Compare Text" is added at the very top of ... Dim objFolder As Object ... Dim objFile As Object ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: How fill column quickly
    ... flavor but the iMacs should have sufficient spunk. ... The iMac I tried out had 1 GB Ram. ... When I run it on a Mac, if the mouse is not moved, the square appears ... Dim MyShape As Shape ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: Macro to open text files and copy their contents.
    ... Hardly any Ram required. ... Dim objFolder As Object ... Dim objFile As Object ... Dim blnTask As Boolean ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Dim 45550 1G Limit?
    ... Conversation: Dim 45550 1G Limit? ... RAM than a newer, faster FSB, but didn't want to ask. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: stopping dpupdchk.exe
    ... Open Local Security Policy in Administrative Tools in the Control Panel. ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... up 3 to 5 MBs of RAM but it doesn't apply to my version of Vista Home ... Premium since there is no Local Security Policy or Software Security ...