Re: Office 2007
- From: "GB" <NOTsomeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:43:38 -0000
Adrian C wrote:
On 20/11/2011 23:07, Tired wrote:
My wife bought a copy of Office Home and Student 2007 ages ago.
What she actually bought was a student license to activate 2007.
We downloaded the trial edition of 2007 and this activated it
We just bought a package from ebuyer with an activation key in it.
you can kiss me later....
Wouldn't you rather a peck from his wife??
I just got one on his behalf. :)
Register as an organ donor with the NHS online. It takes 1 minute and
saves you carrying an organ donor card with you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Office 2007
- Next by Date: Re: Slightly OT: Opinions on Chilliblast PC's
- Previous by thread: Re: Office 2007
- Next by thread: Re: Office 2007