Re: Which DVD Media Do I Need?
- From: "SteveH" <steve.houghREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:20:25 GMT
Too late - I have ordered some DVD media to go with the drive.
I looked up DVD on Wikipedia and was amazed at all the competing
formats; not just blueray v HD but +R vs. -R etc. What an industry
In the end I ordered Imation +R LightScribe 16x
"Davy" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am purchasing a Lite-On LH-20A1H which can handle
20x 8x 8x / 20x 8x 6x / 12x /16x + 48x 32x 48x, Double Layer
I need to buy some DVD blanks to go with it. What of the three
options should I choose?
If it's just for dropping data onto, or burning movies, they will be fine.
When you see how long it takes to lightscribe a label onto the flip side,
you probably won't want to be buying any more lightscribe ones, just
ordinary DVD+ or -'s
- Prev by Date: Re: Which DVD Media Do I Need?
- Next by Date: Re: mb coin battery.
- Previous by thread: Re: Which DVD Media Do I Need?
- Next by thread: Re: Which DVD Media Do I Need?