Re: Can Desktop PC be used as Tower?
- From: Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:17:26 +0100
In article <nmjj62ta4pkl8crfi80kv31nmhms6pm0td@xxxxxxx>
Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it ok to sit a desktop PC on its side and use it vertically - like a tower? IShouldn't be a problem - disks are designed to run horizontally or
don't know if is allowed to run the disks (Seagate Barracudas) in a vertical
position like that.
vertically, it's just the in-between angles that might be a problem.
Air flow is a different matter - towers are generally designed with the
air flow running from bottom front to top back, but desktops use a
variety of arrangements, some of which might not take well to being
- Prev by Date: Re: RAM upgrade?
- Next by Date: Re: Hard disk clone - incorrect size
- Previous by thread: xp printer installing duplicates
- Next by thread: Re: Can Desktop PC be used as Tower?