Re: Lost XP product key - before install.

In <3m4hidF159ccuU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Jeff Gaines <jgaines_newsid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've installed Suse 9.1 on a FIC 450 laptop but I have to install ROX.
> We're pretty off topic now here, what are the *helpful* Linux groups to
> subscribe to?

uk.comp.os.linux

> I'm knackered now so I'll sort ROX out tomorrow :-)

You'll find it at <http://rox.sourceforge.net>. It's got some good
mailing lists; I recommend joining at least rox-users. You'll find it
also tries to persuade you to install something called 0install or
0injector. I prefer to use source tarballs or CVS.

--
The address in the Reply-To is genuine and should not be edited.
See <http://www.realh.co.uk/contact.html> for more reliable contact addresses.

  • Re: Why is Linux so slow?
    ... I purposly didn't reply to the other groups, but when I installed SUSE ... Personal on a virgin drive on my laptop, ... like opening Word documents, opening PAN for Usenet, opening email (not ... the email/stmp/pop solutions before I install that on a Dual Xeon server ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Upgrading to 10.0
    ... I have installed Suse 10.0 on my laptop and have been very happy with it, finds my USB memory sticks and memory cards without a problem and if the 1st version that would do wireless without a bunch of hassle. ... best way to still do a clean install. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Lost XP product key - before install.
    ... >> I've installed Suse 9.1 on a FIC 450 laptop but I have to install ROX. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Installation
    ... >> Had someone here installed linux on a winxpbox, ... My laptop came with some kind of M$ (don't know which never used ... installed SuSE on the box and it kindly asked that it had ... I'd suggest SuSE, it's pretty easy to install, even your grandma ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 250, Issue 2
    ... FreeBSD 7.1R on laptop ... Busy disk and page fault ... Re: Which install? ...
    (freebsd-questions)