Will UDMA133 HD work if UDMA100 did ?

My computer's currently got a 200GB UDMA100 hard drive in it currently,
which works fine. I was planning to get another hard drive and wasn't sure
if a UDMA133 would work or not. I couldn't find out what model motherboard
I've got (the computer's a Compaq 6000 series), but I was wondering if in
general a UDMA133 drive will be ok if a UDMA100 was? Since UDMA133 seem to
be just as cheap I figured I'd get one of them if it'll work ok.

  • Re: A DAY AT WORK...
    ... I was planning a part made of delrin. ... I then decided to grind the boring bar into a grooving tool as well, ... Total cycle time including bar pull is 20sec instead of 50sec with ... cost countries who can learn how to do the same same same for cheap ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: I AM PLAYING HALO 3
    ... The Super Angelic Heartbreak Kid Hornet Version 1, Brother wrote: ... I wasn't planning on it but I can get it cheap so I thought, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Southern Italy?
    ... We're planning to head straight down as far as Naples and then start ... probably starting with a day or two around Positano/Amalfi. ... You call 53 euros a night for a double cheap? ... If you get a ferry across to Split then ride north via the Plitvik ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: TRAM-TRAINS TO SCUPPER HARROGATES HOPES OF DIRECT TRAINS TO LONDON?
    ... LBA is apparently also somewhere in the planning. ... cheap and nasty trains to replace the current cheap and nasty 'bus-bodied' ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Staterooms?
    ... Am I dreaming this, or is there such a site? ... and while it has the layout, ... Im at the point where I am going to start planning something... ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)