Re: Non-magnetic screwdrivers

"Synapse Syndrome" <synapse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dcbkrr$b2r$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "m0rk" <no@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42e95540$0$38046>
>> If you'd taken a hard drive apart you would kick yourself for that
>> comment ...
>>
>> They have an extremely strong magnet inside the drive!
>>

> I know, I have taken a HDD apart. The whole basis on which a hard drive
> work is magnetism.
>
> ss.

Ok, I'll bite ...... why the issue with magnetised screwdrivers ....

  • Re: Non-magnetic screwdrivers
    ... > If you'd taken a hard drive apart you would kick yourself for that comment ... > They have an extremely strong magnet inside the drive! ... The whole basis on which a hard drive ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: A Battery In A Magnetic Field
    ... >> determine the best place to mount the battery, ... >> and just stuck it onto the speaker magnet. ... > magnetic field would tend to cause some sort of "clumping", ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: device for taking down cuting measurments
    ... Utility T-square has magnet to hold your cuttng list, and trough for ... your writing tool. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Black Knight in WI
    ... the right magnet not working. ... and yours, the opposite. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • discharging a current to kill a magnet
    ... Is it possible to demagnetize a magnet by passing an electric current ... George ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.physics.electromag)