U.S. Plum Island Scientists Develop New FMD Vaccine - as reported by approved BBC Reporter

I am pleased to share this news with UKBA. I have just now seen the
news article with it's report made by BBC's Own Correspondent who was
actually present to observe this development.

Nice to know that she's done a nice job of reporting really new,
news.....effectively enabling BBC to "break" this story. That's not
important.
What is important is that the U.S. Plum Island researchers have been
working on Foot and Mouth vaccine that could protect animals all over
the world, not just the USA.

You folks don't like cut and pasted stories....so I would suggest you
read today's http://www.bbc.co.uk website and you can find this
important news, just as I did.

Good job on both the USA Plum Island Scientists and the young lady
that was "embedded" by the BBC News to report these developments.
She did a nice job.

  • Hiroshima, the Top News Story That Wasnt
    ... Hiroshima, the Top News Story That Wasn't ... Venezuela - The atomic bomb that was dropped on the Japanese city ... noticia que nunca fue" (roughly "Hiroshima, the News Report That Never Was") ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)
  • Weak job performance sends stocks down, oil up
    ... NEW YORK -- Stocks tumbled Friday, with the Dow and Nasdaq ... Investors had hoped a tame jobs report might have helped persuade the ... "While bad news is good news vis-a-vis the Fed, bad news is still bad news ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
    ... Part of the race to surpass in our colleges and universities is due to ... the annual ratings published by 'U. S. News and World Report'. ... Schools that rate high can see enrollment increases, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Click...
    ... >> he saw a BBC news report (by Micheal ... So, in the interests of fairness, my personal politics are pretty well known ... water pump and a water filter...this allowed a village to pump its own clean ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Cuban doctors bring relief, but controversy mars work
    ... And for news report, it seems CubaNet is largely ignored. ... That is your spin on it comrade Dan. ... The same lie over an over again he comrade Dan? ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)