OT Merry Christmas

Just to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

May you put any troubles behind and move forward as the New Year progresses.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

What matters in politics is not what happens, but what you can make people believe has happened. [Janet Daley 27/8/2003]

  • Happy Holidays!
    ... May I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, ... Hopefully in 2010 and the years that follow, besides politics, we will ... The internet gives us the opportunity to be linked, therefore close, ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Re: Old ASA poster
    ... Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year to you too. ... Apart from missing my family I have gained a new one. ... Well the "old" ASA poster wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Jerry - thank you. I guess I am mostly a teapartier.
    ... Yes, and Merry Christmas to you, too. ... included) eat too much junk food and too little healthy stuff. ... feeding their kids healthier food, ... Point about Paul taken and acknowledged and agreed with. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS
    ... Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas, and a safe, healthy, and HAPPY NEW ... "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.bass)
  • Re: PING: POM
    ... >> Merry Christmas to you too, and please give the Professor my regards and wish ... I wish you a happy and healthy New Year too Lynne. ... Kinda makes it feel ...
    (sci.med.diseases.hepatitis)