Re: Another take on wheat prices
- From: "Jim Webster" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:20:59 -0000
"greymaus" <greymausg@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 2008-03-20, Dave P <davepnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The writer seems to know nothing about the wheat situation.
For a laugh, there is a video on YouTube showing an `analyst'
explaining how his advice, not to pull your money out of Bear Sterns,
there is a lot of froth in the grain market, when the price can fluctuate so
wildly on a daily basis, and also there was an article in the daily
Telegraph a week back about the fact that there is a lot of stockpiled sugar
to go into ethanol. I think he might be right, a lot of the froth will go,
but if you look at his graph on Uranium, the underlying dotted line grey
dotted line does continue steadily up.
I think the same fundamentals will effect wheat, some investers will do
- Prev by Date: Re: Another take on wheat prices
- Next by Date: Re: Recommend a small tractor dealer in Hampshire ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Another take on wheat prices