Re: Chilliy weather and the midges doon sooth
- From: Tim Lamb <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:14:35 +0000
In message <61vej6F20ei55U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Webster <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
"Jill" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Has anyone seen any reports 'doon sooth' as to whether your current chillyout Saturday afternoon and I saw midges dancing in one lane
weather is likely to have an effect on your midge populations, that might
help against the BT spread this year?
It seems that it comes after a period of warmer weather which could have
stimulated the emergence of populations so could be really handy at
knocking out these ?
We have been enjoying sharp overnight frosts and sunny days.
There are a few midges about. Whether the Summer population is seriously impacted by these early arrivals remains to be seen. One thing is certain, living in a river valley, one can expect midges:-)
- Prev by Date: Re: UK population
- Next by Date: E - Coli crisis compared to CA-MRSA
- Previous by thread: Re: Chilliy weather and the midges doon sooth
- Next by thread: Re: Chilliy weather and the midges doon sooth