Re: Food shortage
- From: Oz <Oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:27:17 +0000
greymaus <greymausg@xxxxxxxx> writes
AFAIK, the advantage of GM is savings on sprays.. disease resistance. Like
most technical improvements, firstly the people who change have an
advantage, secondly those who don't go out of business [from Kapital, by
That's about right. There may also be an advantage in that some crops
(eg cotton, some places maize) can be grown once again and thus a
better/easier rotation can be practised.
This post is worth absolutely nothing and is probably fallacious.
- Prev by Date: Re: Has it rained in Wales?
- Next by Date: Re: Food shortage
- Previous by thread: Re: Food shortage
- Next by thread: Re: Food shortage