Re: new way of earning money from sheep?

"Tim Jones" <wildenfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 1 May 2006 20:07:49 GMT, greymaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

It was blamed for being a vector for scrapie in meetings I was at
with government vets. They didn't regard scrapie as a heriditary
disease at all. They blamed housing of sheep, with ewes lambing in
close proximity and eating each others placenta, as a reason for
infection. I don't know. Doctors differ, patients die.

IME most vets have sweet FA in the way of real experience of lambing
these days ;(

Two of the partners at our practice do but only because they have their own
sheep. The idea of calling a vet out to a sheep!
I bet they will do more ceasars than just difficult lambings because they
deal with ewes brought to them
--

Jim Webster.

Pat Gardiner, now in the sixth year of raving about bent vets and still no
result

.