Re: Water Boreholes UK

Oz <Oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jane Gillett <j.gillett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >Joke not. We had blackbirds nest in the rhubarb once.
> >
> >They were ok until the eggs hatched and the babies started twittering.
> >
> >Then the cat got them.
>
> Didn't the elephants protect them?

They probably tried, but the cats would have known to enlist the aid of
mice. Elephants are afraid of mice.

regards
sarah

--
Think of it as evolution in action.

  • Re: Got Mice? - In search of a better mouse trap
    ... years ago while in college she had a live trap to catch ... criminals or mice. ... She should get a cat. ... I haven't seen a mouse in the house but once, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: [OT] Why Bush?
    ... > teach a cat to not kill mice. ... There are also some possible ways in South America ... For the overall "Anti-Globalisation" Mouvement, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Got Mice? - In search of a better mouse trap
    ... years ago while in college she had a live trap to catch ... criminals or mice. ... She should get a cat. ... I haven't seen a mouse in the house but once, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT Cat and Mouse
    ... They probably aren't going to let you bring your computer into the operating room. ... A cat can make catching a moth sound like they just brought down a rabid ... I have found up to three live mice in the tub at a go. ... Better dropped at your foot than running up DH's britches leg. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: OT Cat and Mouse
    ... I went back and looked at the date on my post about the surgery. ... Then out of curiosity I looked at the date on your response to it. ... A cat can make catching a moth sound like they just brought down a rabid ... I have found up to three live mice in the tub at a go. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)