Re: Hurricane Katrina
<greymaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Here, last week, 4.90 euros per gallon, a large part of which goes to
> the government in taxes.
> Then, Old European don't leave their people to drown.
>  With a bit of searching, onecan raise that to 6euros
just listening to 'from our own correspondant'
old Europe, or at least Paris, has a damned poor record on housing the
- Another Global-problem, not unique to the USA, after the biggest/longest world-wide recessio
... It's worth more than a glance at the comment made by the a European ... Commission spokesman on the sale of the car manufacturer Opel. ... Germany, keen to protect as many as possible of its 25,000 jobs linked ... When the German government stepped in, ...
- Re: Be Warned: Special cho ma^y Liberals chu+a bie^t la`m gi` dde^? co the^m tie^`n dda~ lo sa`i tie
... What with all the excitement yesterday over our new Government, ... Barack Obama and the European leaders will have ... to convince markets that they should be willing to continue to finance ... rebalance demand around the world economy. ...
- "If I were smart, Id sell the company before we fall into losses"
... 'Made in China' ... European neighbors, ... large degree because he did not fix the economy. ... and the government needs a larger majority to manage these issues." ...
- Re: How rapidly will the Unemployment figures drop?
... They exist independently of government. ... the way of your pursuit of health care, ... That is why socialism is
fundamentally ... US military protection was a big saving for European ...
- Re: Chinese uplift eclipses Burmese breeze.
... mistake of the war." ... government of that country was handed ... at behaviours in a European Marxist ... classic, "Childhood and Society", first ...