Re: SA800 filing online, best options please for small practitioner
- From: David Floyd <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:49:23 +0000
In message of Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Jeanie writes
I have a couple of SA800 still to complete and file for clients. Mostly my
clients are all pretty straight forward soletraders and under VAT threshold
and I have until now simply used M$Excel to calculate all the figures and
filed paper returns and therefore have not really needed to purchase any
professional software. Although I do have a couple with over £2 million
turnover and a couple Incorporated (which are a real pain doing in
So this year I am looking for something cheap that will simply allow me to
enter figures into the return.
However I might consider upgrading to some form of practitioners software
for next year if I could make the book-keeping entries and it would complete
the forms for me and obviously allow me to file online? I would need
software that could handle 30 or so clients.
Could anyone recommend any software that will cover my requirements?
Before I retired and was in practice I had a similarly small practice.
I used Drummohr Technology and found the software very efficient and the company's customer service personal, speedy and efficient. The figures could be imported from Excel too.
However I last used them 4 years ago so things may have changed.
- Prev by Date: SA800 filing online, best options please for small practitioner
- Next by Date: Re: Bullion coins +VAT
- Previous by thread: SA800 filing online, best options please for small practitioner
- Next by thread: Re: SA800 filing online, best options please for small practitioner