Forgotten Futures Site Problem

Forgottenfutures.com, which hosts most of my Victorian and Edwardian material and game-related files, has been down for the last couple of days, cause unknown but believed to be a server problem since hosting fees and domain registration are up to date. Annoyingly it's hanging rather than giving an error message. Many of the files accessed from forgottenfutures.co.uk are actually housed on forgottenfutures.com, so until this is fixed a lot of files are out of reach. I can only apologise profusely.
--
Marcus L. Rowland http://www.forgottenfutures.com/
LJ:ffutures http://homepage.ntlworld.com/forgottenfutures/

.