Re: WTB USB<>Serial or analogue modem - Vista
- From: "Dr Zoidberg" <alexNOOOOOO!!!!!!!@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:19:24 +0100
Dr Zoidberg wrote:Thanks , that looks like it's worth a read.
Hi,Wandering off topic , how did you come to end up doing IT work for
A local charity has been given a new Vista Laptop. Lucky them. They
need to give this laptop dialup access - but, no serial port,
naturally, and no-built-in analogue modem.
Is it one that you were already involved with and drifted into it
that way , or did you just want to use your IT skills and found a
suitable recipient? It's the sort of thing I'd consider doing , but never
Here is a start:
But the little sods talk to each other and pass your name
on..especially in a rural community.
"I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away"
- Prev by Date: Re: WTD: Autsosketch V2.1
- Next by Date: FO: ASRock K7S8X Motherboard c/w AMD 2200+ CPU & 256Mb
- Previous by thread: Re: WTB USB<>Serial or analogue modem - Vista
- Next by thread: Re: WTB USB<>Serial or analogue modem - Vista