Re: WTD: WD400VE and Seagate ST94019A hard drives

Odie Ferrous wrote:
As header.

Please could you give some idea of size, type, age, etc? - I know that I could look this all up, but, after all, you probably already know...

Also, whether you want the whole drive, the pec, it to be working, etc?

I know I should get around to sticking all the drives I have in boxes on some form of database, but life is too short - they are stored by condition and by size, rather than manufacturer and model number.

Ta - you know that I would be happy to help if I can,
Sue
.