Re: OT: Is Ebuyer's website down?

Hellraiser wrote:
Cheers mate, much obliged - can now spend some money I don't have on stuff I
don't really need ;)

Join the club. I'm currently saving up an inordinate amount of money to
upgrade my main PC just so I can do the things I already do ever so
slightly faster. Or, with Vista, quite a bit slower.

--
Gareth Halfacree http://gareth.halfacree.co.uk
"If Ace Books ever came out with an edition of The Bible, both books

  • Re: Possible FS
    ... classic controller, Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play and Rayman. ... I have no money so I'll have to wait until I do. ... "If Ace Books ever came out with an edition of The Bible, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: FS: TIVO 80GB
    ... Only getting rid due to an upgrade to Sky Plus:) ... Is this still available, by any chance? ... "If Ace Books ever came out with an edition of The Bible, ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)