Re: FS: Shuttle XPC Barebone

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Brand New/Retail Boxed Shuttle XPC P4 LGA775 i925PE 350w Barebone
> System - Model No.SB95PV2. The box is sealed as you'd receive it from
> Shuttle.
> Full details: http://hq1.shuttle.com/products_page03.jsp?PLLI=54&PI=83
> http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h148/cdtechuk/SB95PV2/001.jpg
>
> I have one on my ebay auctions (#110098530011) where you can find full
> specifications and more images.
>
> Price: £110.00 excluding delivery.
> eBuyer price is £131.60 (inc their standard delivery)

Pleased you got a good price for that..

But I wondered what makes people pay £129.90 for something on eBay when it's available from eBuyer for £131.60. No warranty, and for a mammoth saving of, erm, £1.70 :-\

  • Re: FS: Shuttle XPC Barebone
    ... > I have one on my ebay auctions where you can find full ... > Price: £110.00 excluding delivery. ... > eBuyer price is £131.60 ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • FS: AFM $3600 in Atlanta, GA
    ... I recently won two ebay auctions for an Attack From Mars. ... I am selling the second one for the exact same price I paid. ... Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: are dell really that crap?
    ... The Dell kit is OK it's just normally priced that competitively. ... Note that the price will be excluding delivery and they achieve their low ... but not quite as cheap as they make it look. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Simple database, cheaper than Filemaker?
    ... > She needs a simple database to keep track of ebay auctions she does ... > [item, price, shipping costs, winner's address, whether she's gotten ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)