Re: OT:Computer hacked

Conor wrote:

> Which are a waste of time. Lets face it, she's paid the price for
> stupidity. In order to get to the state its in SHE has HAD to open an
> attachment from an unsolicited e-mail or respond to a phishing scam
> despite all the warnings.

Garbage. A hacker doesn't have to rely on someone opening an email
attachment to get into a system.

You didn't go back to bed then?

Globally Local Data Recovery Experts

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT:Computer hacked
    ... >> Which are a waste of time. ... she's paid the price for ... >> stupidity. ...
  • Re: Why is it that ..............
    ... Many workmen want to be paid for work they don't do. ... Hey I want a FAIR price. ... WASTE MY TIME and will NEVER buy (I call them "window shoppers" or ... to complain about shoddy workmanship and broken promises. ...
  • Re: OT:Computer hacked
    ... she's paid the price for ... >> stupidity. ... what Conor is saying is basic common sense. ...
  • Re: Bus/MRT fare go up ??? Is the fare increase justified?
    ... Now the price of oil is around $95..still ... to work would cost at least $6. ... Highest paid SMRT CEO ... Remuneration for the company's top five executives, ...
    ... as many episodes for less than half the price. ... Come to think of it, haven't I paid for the show already, ... production staff twice, only the cost for making the recording on ...