Re: Re: HP printer Simms wanted.
- From: Peter A Forbes <diesel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:29:39 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:26:29 +0100, "scorpio18" <scorpio18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I have some simm memory here, although I'm not sure of the sizes and if they
>work as I don't have a mainboard to test simm memory. If you want a bag of
>them (approx 10) for the cost of p&p then email me.
Thanks for the offer, I also have a bag of SIMM's here, but there is a 'funny'
with the number of bits on the SIMM, which needs to be changed. Why HP do this
on memory I have no idea, they could just as easily have used bog-standard
SIMM's like everyone else.
PS: Reference for the SIMM modifications is here:
Subject: Upgrading memory and hacking SIMMs
Date: 22 Jan 2003 13:40:13 -0800
Peter & Rita Forbes
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: HP printer Simms wanted.
- Next by Date: Re: Re: HP printer Simms wanted.
- Previous by thread: Re: HP printer Simms wanted.
- Next by thread: Re: Re: HP printer Simms wanted.